House Plan with Tall-and-Graceful Graceful Gables
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Beautiful wood shutters and tall graceful gables give this home plan wonderful street appeal.
- Step inside and the foyer leads you to the great room that flows into the kitchen and attached dining room giving you the perfect space to entertain.
- The master is privately located on the opposite end of home and is complete with a free standing tub, glass shower, separate vanities and a walk-in closet with a convenient pass-thru to the laundry room.
- Two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath on the left side of the home.
- Upstairs you'll find a full bath and an optional bonus room.
- A vaulted covered porch and an open-air patio in back and a large storage room complete the home.
3-Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,399 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 151 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 406 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 447 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick