House Plan With Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Choose from a second floor master suite or an isolated master suite on the main floor, each one large and comfortable.
- A beautiful two-story entry foyer is your first introduction to the home.
- You can step into the living room on the left or head back to the spacious informal living area in back.
- The kitchen has a peninsula eating bar so you can see all the way into the family room.
- Two big windows and a French door bring light into the main floor master suite which could also serve as an in-law suite.
- On the upper floor, the two family bedrooms each have a large walk-in closet and are just steps away from the huge game room.
- The master suite on this level is just as luxurious as the main floor one.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,972 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,592 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 147 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 90' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick