Huge Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This large Farmhouse home plan is filled with wonderful features like the front wrap-around porch, a vaulted living room and a huge bonus room that lies over the garage.
- The foyer is also two-story for a dramatic entrance.
- On one side, the kitchen, family room and dining area form one large space.
- The over-sized kitchen island has a cook top stove and second sink.
- Dine informally in the corner built-in banquette with windows on two sides.
- The first floor owner's suite also has windows on two sides making it bright and airy.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms have access to the spacious bonus room by merely walking down the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,066 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 715 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss