Huge Bonus Space
About This Plan
- The upper floor of this traditional home contains a sizeable bonus space that can be finished in a variety of ways. On the main floor, the great room is open to both the kitchen and the bayed breakfast room.
- Complete with curved eating bar, the kitchen is well placed between the breakfast room and the formal dining room. Conveniently nearby are a computer desk, powder room and laundry room.
- Each of the three bedrooms opens to a private bath. In the master suite, both the bedroom and the compartmented bath are vaulted. Featured here are a walk-in closet and bay window.
- Graceful columns support the front porch, while in back a second covered porch is placed next to a sunny patio.
- Nine-foot ceiling heights are standard.
- Chimneys shown on the side of the exterior are false, for show only.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,497 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,497 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,497 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 966 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 301 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 74 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 57' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick