Huge Master Sitting Room
About This Plan
- Elegant arches can be found all throughout this inviting Traditional home plan.
- The arches provide a clear line of sight between the rooms, making the home feel larger.
- A cozy fireplace in the keeping room can be enjoyed from the kitchen and breakfast nook due to the open layout.
- Double doors in the large family room open to the rear deck.
- A special treat awaits homeowners in the form of a large sitting room with tray ceiling near the master bedroom.
- The master bathroom is vaulted, with a two-sided fireplace as an extra luxury.
- Three big bedrooms lie on the second floor along with a loft and optional sunken media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,153 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,017 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,136 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 477 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12