Huge Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- Both the entry foyer and the enormous great room have two-story ceilings that soar upward for a dramtic effect.
- The dining room has a big bay window with lots of light coming in.
- Set off by itself, the master suite is located on the first floor so no stairs to climb at night.
- Bedroom 2 is also on the first floor while the rest of the bedrooms are on the upper floor.
- An open rail balcony lets you look down into the great room below.
- Double doors open to a huge rec room that has a walk-in closet and attic access.
- Related Plan: For a different exterior, see house plan 58051SV.
- Note: Please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,049 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 999 sq. ft.
- Entry: 18 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater