About This Plan
- The foyer joins forces with the dining hall and the grand salon to create a tour-de-force of hushed splendor.
- The right rear wing of the plan angles intriguingly, housing the kitchen with work island and contoured serving bar, morning alcove, family room, guest room, and a sizeable veranda with screened porch.
- A grand master suite incorporates a private sitting room and palatial His and Hers closets.
- A bonus room on the upper floor, with double doors to the balcony, is perfect for a home theater or rec room.
- Two family bedrooms each have private full baths and spacious closets.
- See this related house plan with photos: 12069JL.
- Other Related Plans: See house plans 12042JL, 12269JL and 12010JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,101 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,969 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,138 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 631 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 781 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick