Ideal Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Two big, bold columns support the front porch of this Southern home plan.
- Beautiful interior views greet you right at the foyer when you step into the home.
- The open floor plan lets you view all the main living areas at once.
- A column defines the foyer yet preserves the sightlines.
- Split bedrooms give privacy to the spacious master suite with its big bayed sitting area at one end.
- You'll have lots of room to move around in the extra large master bathroom.
- Both secondary bedrooms have lovely vaulted ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,623 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,623 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 131 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 50' 2"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss