Idyllic Country Hideaway
About This Plan
- With its rough-hewn cedar siding, stovepipe chimney and expansive deck, this cabin is ideally suited for a secluded lot in the country.
- The open living area at the right front of the house features a vaulted ceiling, corner windows and a sliding glass door that opens to the deck. The fireplace will accommodate a wood-burning stove to heat the whole house, and generous storage space for wood is provided off the deck.
- Open to the living area, the U-shaped kitchen adjoins a separate dining area.
- The two bedrooms each include a wallful of closet space and are handy to the bathroom.
- A ladder takes you to a loft with ceiligns that slope to 10' at the highest point. The loft has views to the living room below and measures 15' wide by 14' deep.
- Related Plan: Get stairs to the loft with alternate house plan 46100JB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 825 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 825 sq. ft.
- Deck: 290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 5"
- Depth: 34' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 11" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Tiny House