Idyllic Country Hideaway
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its rough-hewn cedar siding, stovepipe chimney and expansive deck, this cabin is ideally suited for a secluded lot in the country.
- The open living area at the right front of the house features a vaulted ceiling, corner windows and a sliding glass door that opens to the deck. The fireplace will accommodate a wood-burning stove to heat the whole house, and generous storage space for wood is provided off the deck.
- Open to the living area, the U-shaped kitchen adjoins a separate dining area.
- The two bedrooms each include a wallful of closet space and are handy to the bathroom.
- A ladder takes you to a loft with ceiligns that slope to 10' at the highest point. The loft has views to the living room below and measures 15' wide by 14' deep.
- Related Plan: Get stairs to the loft with alternate house plan 46100JB.