Idyllic Mountain Hideaway
About This Plan
- With its rough-hewn cedar siding, stovepipe chimney and expansive deck, this cabin is ideally suited for a secluded lot in the country.
- The open great room at the right front of the house features a 19' vaulted ceiling, a fireplace and access to the deck. The fireplace will accommodate a wood-burning stove to heat the whole house, and generous storage space for wood is provided off the front porch.
- The kitchen also has a 19' vaulted ceiling and there is a seating bar connecting it to the great room.
- Two bedrooms on the main floor share a bath and laundry which is tucked under the stairs.
- The loft looks out over the great room and there is additional storage in the eaves.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,021 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 830 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 11"
- 1st Floor Master Suite