Idyllic Northwest House Plan with Second-Level Bedrooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Shakes, horizontal siding, and a sprinkle of board and batten siding, come together to create a charming exterior on this Northwest house plan.
- The main level primarily consists of the great room and kitchen, which are open to one another, allowing the chef in the house to be included in the daily conversations. A large walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage, and the multi-purpose island lends ample workspace.
- A mudroom sits just inside from the 3-car garage, and includes a half bath.
- The loft at the top of the stairs provides a common space on the second level, and shares a wall with the master suite. The master bathroom includes an oversized shower and two sinks.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside towards the front of the home and share the hall bath. A centrally located laundry room reduces time spent gathering clothes.
- For future expansion, the lower level design includes a family room, fourth bedroom, and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 794 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Deck: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 70 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 942 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 734 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss