Imposing Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stone, brick and a steeply pitched roof give this stately Traditional home plan its curb appeal.
- Inside, an open floor plan allows lots of interaction between the family room, kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The spacious formal dining room has wonderful sight lines thanks to the interior columns that are used instead of walls.
- Tray and vaulted ceilings enhance the foyer and family room as well as the first floor master suite.
- Another bedroom on this floor is perfect for elderly relatives or house guests.
- Three large bedrooms on the upper level share a study loft.
- Best of all, the home comes with a raised rec room on the second floor and unfinished bonus space ready for your expansion ideas.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version (2,792 sq. ft.) without the rec room and bonus room with house plan 13485BY.