Imposing Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Stone, brick and a steeply pitched roof give this stately Traditional home plan its curb appeal.
- Inside, an open floor plan allows lots of interaction between the family room, kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The spacious formal dining room has wonderful sight lines thanks to the interior columns that are used instead of walls.
- Tray and vaulted ceilings enhance the foyer and family room as well as the first floor master suite.
- Another bedroom on this floor is perfect for elderly relatives or house guests.
- Three large bedrooms on the upper level share a study loft.
- Best of all, the home comes with a raised rec room on the second floor and unfinished bonus space ready for your expansion ideas.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version (2,792 sq. ft.) without the rec room and bonus room with house plan 13485BY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,561 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick