Imposing Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A grand two-story entry porch makes for an impressive entrance into this Traditional house plan.
- The inside foyer is also two-story, with wonderful views right into the open dining room and great room.
- Another open layout follows the kitchen/nook/family room space.
- The two-way fireplace lets you enjoy a fire from both the nook and the great room.
- The only bedroom on the first floor is the large master suite that offers a study/reading area brightened by three windows.
- On the upper floor, double doors open to reveal a large media room.
- In addition, there are three family bedroom and future rec space over the 3 car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,926 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 736 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12