Impressive 5-Bed House Plan with Main-Level Master Bedroom
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Arched windows with ornate trim enhance the front elevation of this impressive, 5-bedroom house plan, while two grand columns serve to support the front entrance and welcome you home.
- Inside, a formal dining and living room border the foyer, and the combined family room and kitchen are open to one another towards the rear of the home.
- Two-story ceilings soar above the great room, making the space feel larger, and the kitchen features a central island and adjoining breakfast nook that offers access to the rear deck.
- Retreat to the main-level master bedroom, and discover a sitting nook, fireplace, and sizable en suite with a freestanding tub and dual closets. A second bedroom on the main level is ideal for guests, or a study, and includes a full bath.
- Three secondary bedrooms are located upstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The 3-car garage offers entry from the side with a coat closet and drop zone just inside. A convenient powder bath resides a few steps from the garage, and neighbors the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,903 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 946 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"