Impressive at Every Turn
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A columned portico provides a majestic entry into this Mediterranean design.
- A tiled foyer and walkways separate the formal living and dining rooms, and a wall of glass in the living room provides a spectacular view to the rear.
- The tiled kitchen and breakfast nook flow into the family room. Here, the focus is a fireplace bracketed by shelving.
- In the master wing, a tray ceiling delineates the bedroom area, while the spacious bayed sitting area opens to the patio. Lavishly appointed, the master bath includes twin walk-in closets, twin vanities and a soaking tub set in a bay.
- A study or fourth bedroom is convenient to the pool bath.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms and a third full bath complete the design.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 63200HD (2,931 sq. ft.) and 6316HD (3,556 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,409 sq. ft.
- Entry: 103 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss