Impressive Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- At 35' wide, this impressive Craftsman home plan fits on a narrow lot and has great curb appeal. Shinglel, siding and brick combine to create a multi-textured exterior that works great together.
- The vaulted foyer opens up to the formal dining room and has views extending all the way to the back of the family room giving you an almost 50' line of sight.
- On the other side, the master suite faces front and shows off a vaulted sitting area.
- In the back of the house, the sightlines extend from the kitchen all the way through to the vaulted family room with its big fireplace.
- Each of the bedrooms on the second floor has a walk-in closet and loft space overlooks the family room below through an open rail.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,365 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 865 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 394 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12