Impressive Curb Appeal
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This Northwest house plan comes with impressive curb appeal from its clipped roof lines to the mixed materials used on the exterior.
- Vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan make the inside feel even larger.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sight-lines flowing.
- In the kitchen, the sink is positioned to give you a commanding view of family activities in nearby rooms and even out onto the porch.
- The big bay window in the vaulted keeping room is just the right size for a comfortable chair or two.
- There are two bedrooms on the first floor, each one on the opposite side of the house.
- Homeowners also get a master suite with double tray ceiling and a bayed sitting area just right for a chaise lounge.
- On the second floor, open railing lets you look down into the foyer on one side and the family room on the other.
- Use the optional bonus room as a fifth bedroom if desired since it has a bathroom and big walk-in closet.
Optional Master Bath
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,934 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 829 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,934 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 515 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12