Impressive Curb Appeal
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Northwest house plan comes with impressive curb appeal from its clipped roof lines to the mixed materials used on the exterior.
- Vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan make the inside feel even larger.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sight-lines flowing.
- In the kitchen, the sink is positioned to give you a commanding view of family activities in nearby rooms and even out onto the porch.
- The big bay window in the vaulted keeping room is just the right size for a comfortable chair or two.
- There are two bedrooms on the first floor, each one on the opposite side of the house.
- Homeowners also get a master suite with double tray ceiling and a bayed sitting area just right for a chaise lounge.
- On the second floor, open railing lets you look down into the foyer on one side and the family room on the other.
- Use the optional bonus room as a fifth bedroom if desired since it has a bathroom and big walk-in closet.