About This Plan
- Transom windows, multiple gables and a combination of brick and siding give this European home an impressive exterior.
- Rising to 21', the entry tower of the foyer creates a grand first impression as you enter the home. An unusual T-shaped staircase will also catch your eye.
- The extra large family room with a fireplace and 19'9' cathedral ceiling opens to a library alcove in the front of the home.
- Dine informally in the breakfast nook set in a bay near the open kitchen with large walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, a cathedral ceiling in the master suite rises from 8' to 11', making the room feel even larger.
- Three additional bedrooms share a hall bath with double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,523 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,373 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 39' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick