About This Plan
- This impressive house plan is 74 feet wide by 61 feet deep and has a 2,576 square feet living area, including a 562 square feet two-car garage.
- The entrance hall sets the tone - it is airy and bright, like the rest of the house. With its 420 square feet, the living room with fireplace is truly impressive especially given the fact that the ceilings are over ten feet tall.
- On each side of the fireplace, French doors provide access to the roomy terrace.
- Separate from the kitchen, the elegant dining room seems reserved for special occasions. Daily meals are taken in the charming dining area surrounded by large windows.
- The house also includes a powder room, a laundry room, two bathrooms, one of which is adjacent to the master bedroom, as well as three other bedrooms.
- Just like the living room and the dining area, the spacious 344 square feet master bedroom has a glass door that provides access to the rear terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss