Impressive English Tudor
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This is a home that looks straight out of Olde England with magnificent Tudor detailing.
- Both the massive great hall and the 20' long oval dining room are two-stories high, creating a grand impression.
- A formal living room with built-in niches is warmed by a fireplace and opens to a 20' library with built-in bookshelves in each corner.
- On the second floor, you'll find four family bedrooms plus the master suite 14'8"x14' plus the alcove; BR#2 12'9"x9'; BR#3 12'x9'; BR#4 12'x9'8"; BR#5 8'8"x12" plus alcove.
- Bedroom 5 can become a master sitting room if desired.
- Expansion possibilities abound in the daylight basement which has 8' ceilings. Great place for a playroom or home theater. Or both.
- BONUS: See more detail on the fireplace in this intricate illustration on our Facebook page.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 10"
- Depth: 33' 6"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick