About This Plan
- Raised brick arches crisply outline the two-story entry and half-rounds over two large multipaned windows. Neat rows of turned brick underscore those windows and define the wainscoting's upper limit.
- Inside, light washes into the two-story foyer through sidelights, a rectangular transom, and the lofty arch-top window above. Double doors on the right open into another bright room that could be either a dining room or home office.
- A wide display niche lines the first section of the hallway that heads off diagonally to the left. Double doors on the right open into a window-bright gathering space that comprises the family room, nook, and kitchen, while an arched opening leads from the hall straight into the formal living room.
- The family room's fireplace is next to cabinetry that could house a home entertainment center. A wide multipaned window fills most of the back wall, while sliding glass doors do the same at the rear of the nook. These lead out onto a partially covered patio.
- An exceptionally large walk-in pantry hides behind a pocket door on the edge of a galley kitchen that's open above the counter on one side. Standing at the sink, you can enjoy fireplace flames in the family room, or chat with family and friends. An extra-large utility room is nearby, as is three-car garage and the dining room/office.
- Luxuries in the owners' suite include a spa tub, dual vanity, walk-in closet, and separately enclosed shower and toilet. Sliding doors in the sleeping area offer direct access to a private patio.
- Two more bedrooms, a skylit library/loft, and bathroom, plus a bonus room are upstairs
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,856 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,240 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 616 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss