About This Plan
- An impressive entry with stone and lots of glass welcomes visitors to this gracious, luxurious home design. In back, a covered patio offers outdoor living space.
- Inside, the open foyer, family room and nook all rise for two stories, letting in lots of light and expanding volume. A double staircase adds beauty to this area.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer. A six-sided tray ceiling tops the dining room.
- The master suite is filled with amenities that include a sitting area in the bedroom and a skylight in the walk-in closet. There are his-and-her vanities in the bath plus a garden tub and separate shower.
- Another bedroom and full bath are placed on the other side of the first floor.
- A skylit loft, two bedrooms and two full baths are upstairs.
- Ceilings: 10' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,227 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 771 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 623 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss