About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A pediment supported by double columns shelters the double-door entry of this traditional home, making for an impressive introduction.
- On the two sides of the foyer, columns set off the formal dining room and a flexible room that would make a comfortable den or study. Fireplaces radiate warmth into both of these rooms, providing a cozy ambience.
- A cooktop island separates the kitchen from the central breakfast-great room, which opens to the covered porch in back. A large butler's pantry adds storage space, and a laundry room and powder room flank the short hall between the kitchen and the side-loading three-car garage.
- Jutting out in back, the owners' suite also opens to the rear porch. Note the sitting area in the bedroom. The compartmented bath features a walk-in closet and separate vanities for him and her.
- Almost identical in size, bedrooms two and three share a hall bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.