About This Plan
- A pediment supported by double columns shelters the double-door entry of this traditional home, making for an impressive introduction.
- On the two sides of the foyer, columns set off the formal dining room and a flexible room that would make a comfortable den or study. Fireplaces radiate warmth into both of these rooms, providing a cozy ambience.
- A cooktop island separates the kitchen from the central breakfast-great room, which opens to the covered porch in back. A large butler's pantry adds storage space, and a laundry room and powder room flank the short hall between the kitchen and the side-loading three-car garage.
- Jutting out in back, the owners' suite also opens to the rear porch. Note the sitting area in the bedroom. The compartmented bath features a walk-in closet and separate vanities for him and her.
- Almost identical in size, bedrooms two and three share a hall bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,616 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,616 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 212 sq. ft.
- Entry: 74 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 9"
- Depth: 79' 3"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 823 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick