Impressive Exterior Facade
About This Plan
- The exterior facade of this French country home plan is definitely astounding with its gables, side-entry garage, and of course, the stone facade.
- Off the entry you will find a formal study, while just ahead is the huge great room, which includes a fireplace and is conveniently open to the formal dining room.
- The island kitchen enjoys plenty of space and a large walk-in butler's pantry.
- The secluded master bedroom is found at the far right of the home for extra tranquility as you enjoy a private bath with an enormous walk-in closet.
- The second floor holds three family bedrooms and two full baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,716 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,506 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss