Impressive Facade to a Stately Design
About This Plan
- The impressive facade of this stately design features a columned portico topped by a large fanlight.
- Inside, the layout is economic and functional: living room and formal dining room at left and library at right.
- At the rear, a corner breakfast nook takes advantage of natural light throughout the day, as does the two-story family room.
- Upstairs, His-and-Hers baths and closets steal the show.
- For an alternate exterior, see house plan 12138JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,657 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,608 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,609 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath