About This Plan
- Three bedrooms and an open layout make this Traditional home ideal for those who want to live on one level.
- An impressive list of features includes lots of transom windows to bring in extra light, a wet bar and tray ceilings in the formal dining room and master bedroom.
- The breakfast nook is part of the kitchen area and is extended by a bay window, while the dining room has a recessed hutch area.
- Use bedroom 2 as a den with the additional of double doors off the foyer.
- A handsome hip roof tops it all off.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick