Impressive Five Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Luxury and space are the key features of this impressive Traditional house plan.
- Ceilings rise up two stories in the foyer and formal living room with extended view coming from the open layout.
- Double doors make it easy for you and your guests to head outside to the outdoor living area, complete with fireplace.
- Built-ins line the walls of the breakfast nook and vaulted study so you get storage as well as good looks.
- Set off by itself, the first floor master suite boasts a double tray ceiling, a bayed sitting area and a huge walk-in clothes closet divided into his and her sections.
- Bedroom 5 could serve as an in-law suite with its own garage entrance.
- On the second floor three big bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and there's a walk-in linen closet too.
- Best of all, the enormous game room comes with a wet bar and a ginat walk-in closet for games and toys.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,447 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,857 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 403 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 80' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 819 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12