Impressive Hill Country House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This gorgeous Hill Country house plan comes with impressive beamed, vaulted and coffered ceilings.
- Sight-lines from the kitchen go all the way through the large dining room into the family room with its big fireplace as a focal point.
- Should you choose to dine outside on the covered porch, you have an outdoor fireplace to keep you warm and provide ambiance.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if desired since it has a walk-in closet and nearby bathroom.
- The master suite is set off by itself on the first floor and features a private vestibule entrance, a lovely vaulted ceiling and a huge master bathroom.
- On the second floor a large game room has access to an outdoor deck where you can catch up on your tan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,069 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 771 sq. ft.
- Storage: 38 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 101 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick