Impressive Home Spells Luxury
About This Plan
- Double doors framed by columns and an arched stoop attract the eye to this impressive home.
- Secluded near the two-story entry, the den offers a spider-beamed ceiling and bowed windows. Open to the entry, the dining room is adorned by a 12-foot ceiling and space for a hutch.
- French doors in the dining room open to the islanded kitchen and the breakfast area, which share a three-sided fireplace with the gathering room. Notice the transom windows in both the breakfast area and the gathering room, which also boasts a built-in entertainment center.
- The secluded master suite is complete with a private covered deck, a tray ceiling and a compartmented bath with whirlpool tub, separate shower, twin vanities and walk-in closet.
- A loft and a plant shelf overlook the foyer. Bedroom two enjoys its own bath, while a compartmented bath can be entered from both bedroom three and bedroom four.
- The three-car garage contains a recycling center and access to the main house via the laundry room.
- Foundation: basement or slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 803 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 873 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick