About This Plan
- Multiple gables, stone trim, a recessed entry and triple-car side entry garage combine to create an impressive European home plan.
- A great room with a high ceiling and fireplace with built-ins on either side is at the center of this design.
- An open layout provides wonderful sightlines from room to room.
- Pocket doors close off the vaulted sitting room near the entry foyer.
- The luxury of the first floor master suite, with tray ceiling, whirlpool tub, double vanity, and separate shower provides a quiet retreat.
- From the second floor loft and media center, you can look down onto the first floor below.
- Two large bedrooms share a hall bath with soaker tub and double sinks.
- Bonus space can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,009 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,055 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 954 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 327 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,854 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1460 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss