Impressive Luxury Home Plan
About This Plan
- Unusual angles and features abound in this impressive luxury home plan.
- A residential elevator makes getting from level to level easy.
- Almost every room has a coffered ceiling and the unusual shapes extend to the covered balcony with a spiral staircase that leads to all three levels.
- Arches can be found all over the home and a large wet bar is shared by the study and huge great room.
- Set in an octagonal shape, the master bath is extra special with both a soaking tub and walk-in shower.
- The master suite has its own covered balcony, the perfect spot for sipping your morning coffee.
- Enjoy the views from your rooftop viewing deck accessed by spiral stair.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,726 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,683 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,745 sq. ft.
- Entry: 55 sq. ft.
- Deck: 967 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 46' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 778 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss