Impressive Master Suite
About This Plan
- Two-story and vaulted ceilings soar up in this remarkable Northwest home plan.
- A series of columns are used to define the formal dining room from the foyer leaving the room with an open feeling.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen overlooks the vaulted breakfast nook.
- An ultra-chic master suite gives you a tray ceiling and separate sitting area with a corner fireplace - just right for cozying up with a book.
- On the second floor, an open rail hall looks down into the great room below on one side and into the foyer on the other.
- The three bedrooms on this floor share a large loft with a fireplace.
- Open the door to reveal the enormous bonus room over the three car garage.
- Stairs lead up to a third floor bonus loft where you can add another bathroom.
- The third floor adds an extra 544 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,268 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,692 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 544 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 103' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 801 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12