Impressive Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- A gorgeous metal roof and log siding dress up this Mountain house plan that comes with lots of outdoor space in the form of decks and covered porches.
- Sightlines from the foyer and the kitchen are awesome thank to the open layout.
- Two family bedrooms are on the first floor while the whole second floor is devoted to the impressive master suite.
- The second floor loft living space is vaulted and the open rail allows you to see into the two-story living room and foyer below.
- In the master bathroom, the big soaking tub is set in a corner with two windows to give you beautiful views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,216 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"