Impressive New American Home Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- The brick exterior of this New American house plan boasts a sense of strength and durability, while the arched entry below a grand, gabled front porch adds character to the overall design.
- The work-at-home resident will appreciate the office off the foyer, and plenty of rear-facing windows allow natural light to permeate the heart of this home.
- An oversized kitchen island anchors the living space and provides seating for casual meals. French doors off the family room lead to a covered porch with a fireplace for colder seasons.
- The master bedroom is privately located on the left side of the home, and features a separate tub and shower, dual sinks, and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms are on the right side of the home, and share two full baths.
- A drop zone near the double-garage entry helps maintain order when coming and going.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,523 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,523 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 80' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard