Impressive Octagonal Library
About This Plan
- The huge entry foyer of this Traditional home plan opens up to highlight the beautiful open staircase.
- From here you can see the two-story grand room with its massive fireplace.
- Double doors open to reveal the amazing vaulted library with its cozy fireplace.
- Entertain in grand style in the over-sized dining room.
- Nearby, the luxurious kitchen has an island designed in a custom shape, with views of the breakfast room.
- The main floor master suite is also luxurious with a bayed sitting area, tray ceiling, enormous walk-in closet and a spa-like master bathroom.
- Three additional bedrooms can be found on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,094 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,061 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,079 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery