Impressive Shingle Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- Both the interior and the exterior of this Shingle style home plan are impressive!
- An elaborate curved staircase sets the stage for the magnificent views ahead of you in the great room with its coffered ceiling.
- Thanks to the open floor plan, the kitchen, dining room and great room are all combined into one for impressive sightlines.
- A quiet family room is off by itself with double doors that open to a side covered patio.
- A first floor guest bedroom makes it easy to have overnight guests.
- Enjoy the gentle breezes off the master bedroom balcony or luxuriate in the spa-like master bath with its huge walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are on this level along with a bonus room with wet bar.
- The roof is a truss design with a 8:12 main pitch and a 4:12 secondary pitch.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,099 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss