Impressive Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- A bold entry porch and arched windows command your attention in this beautiful Traditional home plan.
- Barrel vaulted ceilings top the 2-story foyer that is separated from the dining room by four columns. Two more columns delineate the formal living room that flows into the big family room in back.
- The breakfast nook is bright and cheerful, set in a bay. The gourmet kitchen offers a window sink and center island for additional counter space.
- Located off by itself on the right, the master suite boasts a sitting area set in a bay, a tray ceiling and a large master bathroom set off by an arch.
- Three spacious bedrooms lie on the upper floor along with a loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,463 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick