Impressive Transitional Home
About This Plan
- Brick facing, hipped roof lines, gables, dormers and an arched, sheltered loggia are the elements producing the impressive front elevation of this transitional home.
- Passing into the two-story foyer, you view the two-story, fireplaced living room and the deck or terrace beyond, as well as the formal dining room. An open staircase leads to the secondary bedrooms, full bath and dormered bonus room. A balcony overlooks the living room.
- In the generously sized kitchen, you find a central cooktop island, a walk-in pantry and lots of cabinet and counter space. The adjacent breakfast room is filled with light from two walls of windows.
- Occupying its own wing, the first-floor master suite features a two-story ceiling in the bedroom. The fabulous master bath includes his and her vanities, commode closet, garden tub set in a corner of windows, a separate shower plus a generous walk-in closet and dressing area.
- Gain expansion space below in the full basement with a patio if your lot is sloping.
- Related Plan: Need a crawlspace foundation? See house plan 1705LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,340 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,876 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,737 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 727 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"