Impressive Transitional Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick facing, hipped roof lines, gables, dormers and an arched, sheltered loggia are the elements producing the impressive front elevation of this transitional home.
- Passing into the two-story foyer, you view the two-story, fireplaced living room and the deck or terrace beyond, as well as the formal dining room. An open staircase leads to the secondary bedrooms, full bath and dormered bonus room. A balcony overlooks the living room.
- In the generously sized kitchen, you find a central cooktop island, a walk-in pantry and lots of cabinet and counter space. The adjacent breakfast room is filled with light from two walls of windows.
- Occupying its own wing, the first-floor master suite features a two-story ceiling in the bedroom. The fabulous master bath includes his and her vanities, commode closet, garden tub set in a corner of windows, a separate shower plus a generous walk-in closet and dressing area.
- Gain expansion space below in the full basement with a patio if your lot is sloping.
- Related Plan: Need a crawlspace foundation? See house plan 1705LV.