Impressive Welcome with Lofty Front Porch
About This Plan
- The stately brick veneer columns supporting this home plan's lofty front porch extend an impressive welcome. This mid-sized, single-level home is as well-designed for entertaining as it is for normal day-to-day living. It has plenty of spacious gathering areas, both formal and informal, as well as places to get away from it all.
- Entering, you step into a high-ceilinged tiled foyer that is both deep and wide. Natural light washes in through sidelights and a transom.
- A large living room is on the right, and a den is on the left. This room could be outfitted as a home office, if desired, or used as another bedroom.
- Straight ahead is the relaxed, comfortably spacious family room, which flows into a dining room that's open to the kitchen. The covered patio, off the dining room, is ideal for outdoor dining and could easily be screened.
- The room labeled 'hobby' could also be used as a music practice space, art studio, exercise room, or put to a multitude of other uses.
- Bedrooms cluster together in the left wing. The master suite amenities include a huge walk-in closet and dual vanity. The toilet and oversized shower are separately enclosed for privacy and steam containment. One of two French doors opens onto a private patio - an ideal location for a hot tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,592 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 886 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available