In-Law or Guest Suite
About This Plan
- With its own bathroom, walk-in closet and linen closet, the third bedroom of this luxurious contemporary ranch design could easily serve as an in-law or guest suite, especially with the optional door to the outside.
- High trayed ceilings throughout much of the home add to the luxurious feeling. Especially striking is the octagonal dining room, which opens to a spacious covered patio. Arches and columns introduce the living room which features a 14-foot tray ceiling, a corner fireplace and a barrel vault over an arched window.
- The large, open, airy kitchen shares space with a sunny breakfast room.
- In the master suite, the amenity-filled bath includes a walk-in closet, a linen closet, twin sinks, a walk-in shower and a whirlpool tub bordered by a plant shelf. Bedroom two also enjoys a private bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. The basement option increases the area to 2,532 square feet and allows for expansion of the powder room into a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,453 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,453 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,532 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 448 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss