Indoor-Outdoor Country Charm
About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch extending from the front around to the rear deck enhances the exterior of this charming country-style home, where real indoor-outdoor living is easy.
- The L-shaped kitchen, open to the bayed-out morning space and the front porch, provides a gathering place at its curved serving bar.
- The master suite features its own fireplace, a bayed sitting area, ample closet space and a compartmented bath with his and her sinks and separate tub and shower. A guest bedroom adjoins another full bath.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms, with dormers and window seats, share the third bathroom.
- The garage is separate but joined by the covered porch. Note the three storage closets.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 31194D, 31056D and 3048D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- Deck: 648 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 656 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick