About This Plan
- A vaulted ceiling creates volume in the fireplaced great room of this traditional design. French doors open from there to a covered veranda, allowing for easy indoor-outdoor living and entertaining.
- Another vaulted ceiling spans the kitchen and dining room. Note the central island and the combined eating bar and pass-through in the kitchen.
- A multitude of arches creates interesting interior vistas.
- The split-bedroom plan places the master suite and laundry room on one side of the house, while the secondary bedrooms and second bath are placed on the other side.
- The master suite features direct access to the veranda and an upscale bath with a walk-in closet, twin sinks and separate tub and shower.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss