Inexpensive Ranch Design
About This Plan
- This simple but inexpensive ranch house plan has a brick and vertical siding exterior.
- The interior has a well set-up kitchen area with its own breakfast area by a large picture window.
- A formal dining room is located near the kitchen. The living room has one open beam across a sloping ceiling. A large hearth is in front of a wood burning fireplace.
- Inside the front entrance, a tiled foyer incorporates closet space and has many different room entrances through which an individual can walk.
- Three bedrooms are offered in this design. The master bedroom has an extremely large bath area with its own walk-in closet, two other bedrooms share a full bath.
- A two-car garage is offered in this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Deck: 180 sq. ft.
- Entry: 17 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick