2 - 3
About This Plan
- All the main rooms in this interesting home plan are open to each other for an informal feel.
- The kitchen has an unusual shape that adds interest.
- The two-story grand room is massive with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- An L-shaped covered rear porch has plenty of room for an outdoor kitchen and lots of tables and chairs.
- A breezeway connects the garage to the home with a charming metal roof as an accent.
- A loft on the second floor is open to the grand room below but could serve as an extra bedroom with its nearby bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,371 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 472 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 758 sq. ft.
- Loft: 273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 9"
- Depth: 72' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1080 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars