About This Plan
- Nicely detailed windows, fanlights, cascading gables and a covered porch welcome you to this split-bedroom design. Inside, the open floor plan facilitates informal living.
- A wrap-around eating bar separates the kitchen from the great room while allowing the cook to interact with the rest of the family. The great room focuses on a fireplace flanked by windows that overlook the patio and covered porch in back. Entry to the porch is from the breakfast area, where twin skylights brighten the space.
- Situated for privacy, the master suite boasts a vaulted ceiling in the bedroom. The master bath includes a walk-in closet, his and her vanities, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- On the other side of the house, the front-facing bedroom features a raised ceiling and built-in bookshelves, while the rear-facing bedroom offers a window seat with storage below. A full bath in the hall completes this friendly home.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,606 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,606 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 11"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick