About This Plan
- Charming and quaint, this house plan has the traditional look of a farmhouse. It has a wrap around covered porch, and dormers over the great room and the loft upstairs on each side of the home plan. Over the entry are large half-moon windows. Instead of a traditional garage, this home design has a carport on the end.
- Entry is on end directly into the great room. A corner wood stove with large windows down the same wall makes the room bright and yet cozy. Shelves line one wall. To the left of the entry is a dining area and the kitchen.
- An island with an eating bar separates the great room from the kitchen. The counters are L-shaped with a large window over the sink. A pantry is at the end of the counter behind folding doors.
- The full bath has a claw foot tub with a bench at the end. This is adjacent to the master suite and utility. The master suite has a built-in desk, wall closet, and large windows. The utility room is huge and spacious. It has a sink with a folding counter, as well as a drying rod for clothes; coat hooks on one wall, and a built-in desk. A door opens onto the covered porch and is close to the carport.
- Opposite the bathroom are a linen closet and the stairs to the loft. This is a brilliantly lit room with the two dormers and a full row of windows at one end.
- This would make a great vacation home plan or a home for the retired couple. It has 1,432 square feet of open living with many extra features. The beauty of this home is its inner light from all the windows and the dormers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,432 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 210 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss