Innovative 4-Sided Fireplace
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This well-planned house plan would make a great ski chalet as shown in our renderings. It includes an outdoor storage closet and spacious walk-in closet at the main entrance to store lots of gear.
- Central to the open floor plan on the main level is a fabricated 4-sided fireplace visible from every room on the main floor. This unit is effective in warming the master bedroom, living room and country kitchen.
- The raised basement is ideal for kids and teenagers with good-sized bedrooms, their own bathroom and a family/media room.
- Excluded from the quoted living space is 46 square feet of outdoor storage space and 120 square feet of storage under the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 804 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 10" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss