Innovative Hexagonal Design
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The innovative hexagonal design creates a floor plan that will appeal to many. Enter into the heart of this home and the open space invites. The living room/dining room/kitchen complex dominates this unique configuration.
- Easy traffic flow is stressed here. Centrally located in this great room is a fireplace with a flue that extends into the finished basement. Sit in the vaulted living room and enjoy the adjacent entertainment center. This arrangement favors an informal lifestyle.
- The location of the kitchen allows the cook in the house to serve meals either at the eating bar, in the vaulted dining room or carry hot food to the basement recreation area. A built-in pantry is behind the fireplace.
- One wing of the home isolates the master suite. This spacious room features a bathroom with shower and spa, huge walk-in closet, vanity, and private access to the side deck. The other wing has two bedrooms, each with ample closet space. A full bath and linen closet are tucked between the bedrooms and a large utility room with deep sink.
- There's plenty of room in the finished basement for recreation. A wet bar tucked next to the stairway helps provide a festive atmosphere. For the overnight visitors, a large guest suite with a full bath makes a home away from home.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,063 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,741 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1056 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss