Inspired by Country Folk Victorian
About This Plan
- This spacious, informal, rambling country style ranch, with wrap-around porch, lovely trim, bay window, and the distinctively trimmed round top windows draws its inspiration from rural folk Victorian heritage.
- A spacious entrance foyer is flanked by the two formal rooms; the living room could alternatively serve as an office or guest room if you prefer.
- The rear-facing Great room is designed in an open, informal arrangement with the kitchen and breakfast room. Included are a fireplace and adjoining large screen TV space plus a tall stepped ceiling.
- All three bedrooms are spacious and include walk-in closets -the master has two. Note the private rear facing location for the master suite.
- An attached two car garage is optional (add 20'4' to the overall size) and can be located in either of two locations.
- Ceilings: 9'1'.
- Foundation: basement, slab, crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 330 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 424 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick