Interesting Angled Home Plan
About This Plan
- A classic four square house plan, at first glance, this design has an angled back corner adding more interest to the interior space while giving you additional room as well.
- The angled family room flows into the large kitchen with a eat-at counter. Nearby, the dining is great for family dinners or for entertaining guests.
- A half bath, laundry closet and coat closet complete this floor.
- Three bedrooms including the master with a walk-in closet and its own full bath with dual vanities, spa tub and shower, occupy the second floor.
- Related Plans: Need an attached garage? See house plan 21932DR and 21548DR (in a reverse layout).
- For an alternate exterior, see house plan 21586DR (brick).
- See this plan in reverse with no garage in house plan 21100DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 903 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 903 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 36' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available